Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and profession
- Contact details, including e-mail address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information about offers and/or customer surveys
How we use the information we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons in particular:
- Internal reporting
- We may use this information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting, to the email address you have provided.
- We may also occasionally use your information to contact you for marketing research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail. We may use this information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive with your permission. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse traffic on a website or facilitates your visit to that website. Cookies allow web applications to interact with you in a personalised way. The web application can adjust its functioning to your needs and preferences by collecting and remembering information about those preferences.
We use traffic analysis cookies to find out which pages are visited. This helps us analyse data about traffic on the website pages and improve our website to adjust it to our customers’ needs. We only use this data for statistical analysis purposes. This data is then deleted from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to know which pages are useful to you and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, click on the box that indicates that you do not wish anyone to use your information for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or e-mailing us.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you wish, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information held by us under the 1998 Data Protection Act. A small fee may be payable.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us at the above address as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.